The idea of promoting yourself feels uncomfortable for many people. Whether it’s career progression, board positions, speaking opportunities, landing that book deal, or simply getting paid to do what you love, people need to know who you are and what you do.
In this 1.5 hour workshop, I share tactical ways professionals can get the word out about what they do – in a way that feels authentic and easy.
LEARN HOW TO
• ‘Bucket’ your brilliance into small sound bytes
• Identify what makes you different to others professionals saying the same thing
• Create phrases to use with employers, colleagues, friends, potential clients and media to describe what you do
• Put together story ideas and present yourself as an expert to press
• Use LinkedIn to generate interest in what you do.
Please email Miss Collective if you are interested in this workshop or would like to hear about our upcoming events.