Empowering Your Team
Everyone wants to be the employee-powered agency: modern, relevant, fast and fun. But that’s easier said than done. What does it take to become one of these organisations, and is yours really one?
Here’s your chance to take a deep dive into understanding what it takes to get 30-50% performance gains and see clients and teams much happier. Using AgencyAgile’s How Strong is Your TEAM? scorecard, you’ll self-score your agency’s level of self-empowerment along four key dimensions. This session includes core topics from AgencyAgile’s Level 0 and Level II managerial trainings that enable massive improvements in productivity, team satisfaction and quality of work.
The last half-hour will include a review and discussion on the topic of gender- and race-based equality and inclusion, including key insights about the impact of organisational forms and managerial styles that can make for more inclusive workplaces.
You’ll walk away with new insights into your organisation after this 2-hour workshop brought to you by Miss Collective & featuring Jack Skeels, CEO of AgencyAgile – the productivity experts for 70+ agencies in the US and abroad – and author of the upcoming book, Flatforce, A Manifesto for Modern Managers.
This is a must-attend workshop for managers of all types — the TEAM scorecard applies to most knowledge worker organisations, and workplace fairness is an issue that affects us all.
You’ll gain key insights and learn practical methods:
- Understand how organisation size has such a major impact upon virtually every measure of organisational health
- Understand better when and what type of people should be promoted to managerial roles
- Learn the self-fulfilling “fire-fighter” model that disempowers teams and obscures information by creating an “Ignorance Gap.”
- Learn key factors that determine managerial effectiveness
- Greater awareness of the complexity and sources of workplace non-inclusion and non-empowerment.
As a result of attending this workshop, you’ll be more aware of the many small decisions that shape your organisation for the better or worse every day.